Run the equator: Boxes, etc

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Boxes, etc

Today I started packing up the house to prepare for the move into storage, which will happen in less than two weeks. I packed 15 boxes today and it looks like I've barely made any progress. The house is still full of stuff. Maybe the progress will be more visible after tomorrow; I hope I will be able to pack up another round of 10 to 12 boxes.

The sad part of this race against time is shown by the fact that I keep a list of things to do, and it grows longer every day. For each completed task, I add two that I haven't started yet. I'm beginning to get the feeling that we will be leaving before getting closure on at least a few important "to do" items. But that can't happen, can it? Everything must be in the right place for the Zen of traveling to be unleashed upon the Travelrats...

No comments: